The board has established the following fees for examination and licensure. All fees are nonrefundable.
- Application for Licensure: $300.00
- Licensure fees
- Applicants granted licensure in the following months:
- July, August, September - $200.00
- October, November, December - $150.00
- January, February, March - $100.00
- April, May, June - $50 .00
- The fee for the national EPPP examination is paid directly to the national examination company.
- The current fee is $350.00.
- Only money orders or certified checks are accepted.
- Oral examination fees are included in the application fees.
- Applicants failing to pass the oral examination will be accessed a $200.00 fee to retake the oral examination.
- Renewal Fees (annual): $200.00
- Replacement license: $10.00 and a written request