Consumer Protection Services
Communication between the parent and the child care provider is the key to a successful relationship. If you have a concern about the care of your child, you should consider the following:
- Talk with the provider or child care director.
- Respectfully tell them about your concerns and discuss the issue together.
- Ask what you can do to help address the concerns.
- Ask what ideas they might have for the situation.
- If you've tried to address your concerns and nothing has changed, contact your local licensing worker for other possible suggestions on handling your situation.