Education and Training
Early Childhood Enrichment Objectives
The following are objectives for Early Childhood Enrichment:
- Establish a statewide system of early childhood training which is adaptable to rural settings.
- Increase mentorship and networking opportunities for child care providers.
- Facilitate a professionally recognized early childhood system.
- Develop a "Trainers Bureau" of early childhood trainers and educators.
- Implement Child Development Associate training at post-secondary sites across the state.
- Coordinate WestEd Infant Toddler training at each regional site.
- Provide a regional "hub" for issues surrounding early care and education.
- Assist tribal child care programs with early childhood education initiatives and opportunities.