Education and Training
Early Childhood Enrichment Services
Services include the following:
- On-site technical assistance on issues such as behavioral management, developmental encouragement and financial management.
- Early childhood education including professional growth classes on issues such as child development, age-appropriate activities, effective guidance and program management.
- Child Development Associate (CDA) training and mentorship.
- Resource lending libraries with professional resources, information, early childhood publications and a developmental toy and equipment library.
- Convenient and affordable on-site vision, hearing and developmental screenings for children ages 3 to 5.
- Telephone consultations for early care and education professionals and parents.
- Information on issues such as behavior management and developmental encouragement.
- Employer Worksite Expos which provide parent education on such topics as child care, health and safety issues.