Energy Assistance

Applying for Assistance

To apply for the Low Income Energy Assistance Program or Weatherization Assistance Program, you must complete an application form.

If you are interested in applying for both programs, please only fill out and submit one form.

Follow all directions when filling out the form.

You must be a South Dakota household to apply.

Once you have completed the application, please print it off and sign it. Send the completed application to:

  • South Dakota Department of Social Services
    Office of Energy Assistance
    910 East Sioux Ave.
    Pierre, SD 57501