Apply for Medical Assistance
I want to:
- Apply for SNAP (formerly known as food stamps), Medical assistance (free health coverage), and/or TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) with one application.
- Apply for FREE health coverage for children under the age of 19, families with children, and/or pregnant women.
- Apply for a Medicare Savings Program. The Medicare Savings Program assists individuals with payment of their Medicare deductibles, co-payments and Part B premiums.
- Apply for Long-Term Care of related medical assistance. This type of medical assistance is available to:
- Individuals in Adult Foster Care Facilities
- Individuals in Assisted Living Facilities
- Individuals in Nursing Facilities or Homes
- Individuals who are experiencing Chronic Renal Failure
- Individuals with developmental disabilities who would require nursing home care if not for special services performed in their home or community
- Quadriplegics who would require nursing home care if not for special services performed in their home
- Individuals (over age 18) who would require nursing home care if not for special services (i.e., homemaker services) performed in their home
- Individuals with developmental disabilities such as Downs Syndrome, autism or cerebral
- More information
- Download the application
- Apply for medical coverage for children with disabilities.
- Apply for the Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening program.