SD MEDX Home Page
The SD MEDX home page is the first stop in receiving information on the South Dakota Medical Assistance Program, whether you are a provider or a recipient.
From here, users can access all necessary information for participating in the
program and navigating through SD MEDX.
- SD MEDX Home Page: The above screen shot provides a visual of the main page of SD MEDX and your gateway into the South Dakota Medical Assistance Program.
- Search Bar: This section contains the search box for the site. Read more about how to use the search box.
- Alert Line: This line is used to alert users to important information regarding the new SD MEDX system.
- SD MEDX: This tab will return you to the home page, as seen in the screen shot above.
- Providers: This tab will take you to a page specifically for providers.
- Recipients: This tab will take you to a page specifically for recipients.
- Contact Us: This tab will take you to a list of links on who to contact for certain areas relative to the South Dakota Medical Assistance Program.
- Login: This tab will take you to the
SD MEDX Login Portal where new and existing
recipients and providers can log in to access their information.
- Help: This tab takes you to the main Help page.
- DSS Home: This tab will take the user to the South Dakota Department of Social Services home page.
- Left Menu Bar: This bar contains quick links to detailed information on the page you are viewing.
- Specific Content Links: Links within the page will take you to important topics relative to the information you are viewing.
- DSS Home Footer Link: This link will take the user to the South Dakota Department of Social Services home page.
- State Home Page Footer Link: This link will take you to the State of South Dakota home page.
- Disclaimer Page Footer Link: This link will take you to the State's disclaimers page.
- Accessibility Page Footer Link: This link will take you to the State's Accessibility policy.
- Site Index Page Footer Link: The site index will give you a list of every link in the SD MEDX portal. Note: Some links will be
unavailable to you unless you have logged into SD MEDX.
- Department of Social Services General Contact Information: This lists general contact information for the
Department of Social Services.
SD MEDX Log in Page
This page is displayed when incorrect credentials are provided on the SD MEDX Log in page.
- SD MEDX Login Page: This page allows users to enter their information and, upon authorization, will take them into the SD MEDX application.
- Domain: This is how the application knows what system you will be using and is required. You should have received this information from the Department of Social Services via mail.
- Username: This box is for the user to enter their unique Username. It is
required to log in. You should have received this information from the Department of Social Services via mail.
- Password: This is where you will enter your unique password. It is required to log in. You should have received this information from the Department of Social Services via mail.
- Forgot Login Info: This link will allow you to recover or reset your log in information in the event you forget one or more pieces of required information.
- Login Button: After having entered your Domain, Username, and Password, this will tell SD MEDX to authenticate you as a user. If you pass authentication, you will be directed into the application to begin working. If you do not pass, you will get a warning indicating the credentials are invalid. Double check your credentials, re-enter them, and try again. If that doesn't help, please contact the SD MEDX Response Team.