The table below contains information about enrolling as a Medicaid Provider using SD MEDX.
Please select the appropriate enrollment type when reviewing the materials.
- Quick Reference Guides
- Only the basic steps needed to complete the enrollment process.
- Computer-Based Training
- Provides guided, step-by-step instructions on how to complete each process.
- Check Lists
- Provided in order to collect all pertinent information when completing each process.
- Below are documents with helpful hints to guide you through the enrollment process. Please print these off before you begin or refer back to them as necessary.
- SD MEDX Provider Training
- Below are documents to guide you through the most common provider record updates. Please print these off before you begin or refer back to them as necessary.
- You must contact provider enrollment staff to reinstate in an inactive provider record. The Computer Based Modules listed below, can be used to assist you in updating your provider record. Be sure to select the appropriate enrollment type when reviewing the modules.
- Click here to view scheduled training and register for the desired training.
- This link will take you to a registration page where you will need to provide your information to include you in the training session. New trainings will be added continuously on this page.
Training Contact Information