To ensure optimum performance of this website you may want to enable Javascript.

Home Page
School Based Services

School-based Services

School districts can provide some services for Medicaid-eligible children. Children with special medical needs and who have a written plan of care (e.g. an IEP) can receive services such as physical therapy or speech therapy at school if the school district is an enrolled Medicaid provider. Contact your school district's special education director for more information on what Medicaid-funded services are provided by your school district.