Strengthening and supporting individuals and families by promoting cost effective and comprehensive services in connection with our partners that foster independent and healthy families.
- We believe families have the right to be safe and secure.
- We believe in providing opportunities and choices that support the needs of families through available and accessible services.
- We believe in collaborative communications, teamwork, partnerships and trust for essential family services.
- We believe in respecting individual and cultural differences by treating people with dignity, fairness and respect.
- We believe in focusing on results, quality and continuous improvement and on using state-of-the-art technology to be more efficient and effective.
- We believe in professional and well-trained staff who are competent, accountable and empowered.
- We believe in providing quality, timely customer service through the “no wrong door” approach.
- Ensure access to services for our customers.
- Protect individuals from abuse, neglect and exploitation.
- Foster partnerships to leverage resources for our customers.
- Improve outcomes through continuous quality improvement.
- Strengthen and align human resources to meet our mission.
Enrolling in Federal Health Insurance
Medicaid Solutions Work Group
South Dakota Medicaid Reports