Mobile Menu Button

Child Support

Daddy's Girl

The Division of Child Support helps parents establish a financial partnership to support their children when they do not live together.

Services through the Division of Child Support are available to any adult who has legal custody and/or guardianship of a minor child. Services are also available to fathers who need help establishing paternity and/or child support order.

Commission on Child Support to hold Public Hearings on Proposed Guideline Changes

Services provided by the Division of Child Support include:

Services not provided by the Division of Child Support include:

  • Parenting time (visitation) and custody issue/mediation/resolution.  If you do not have a court order for parenting time or have a court order and are having problems with parenting time, the Unified Judicial System has a pro se process that may be utilized. 
  • Divorce assistance
  • Spousal maintenance (alimony) order establishment
  • Legal advice or counsel