Mobile Menu Button

Adding convenient options for paying child support is important to DCS!

Starting November 15th, DCS will be switching to ExpertPay as the online payment processor for child support payments. ExpertPay is a fast, simple, and secure way to
make child support payments by credit or debit card, ACH, or PayPal. ExpertPay charges fees for their services. Child Support does not receive any portion of these fees.

Visit to learn more about the fees. There will continue to be options with
no cost to you including mailing in a check or paying by cash or check at your local DCS office.

Child Support

The Division of Child Support helps parents establish a financial partnership to support their children when they do not live together.

Services through the Division of Child Support are available to any adult who has legal custody and/or guardianship of a minor child. Services are also available to fathers who need help establishing paternity and/or child support order.

Services provided by the Division of Child Support include:

Services not provided by the Division of Child Support include:

  • Parenting time (visitation) and custody issue/mediation/resolution.  If you do not have a court order for parenting time or have a court order and are having problems with parenting time, the Unified Judicial System has a pro se process that may be utilized. 
  • Divorce assistance
  • Spousal maintenance (alimony) order establishment
  • Legal advice or counsel